Do you want to introduce the ideas of innovative thinking and creative problem solving training to your organization, students or friends?
Book an engaging Talks or Seminar for a bite-sized experience
Duration: 75-90 minutes
Idit Elnatan, Editor in Chief
National Geographic Magazine Israel
Roee Elisha is one of those guys who is meant to connect: between fields, topics and people.
The inspirational talk Roee gave to the Israeli National Geographic Team was fascinating, original and thought provoking. In spite of the platform being online, the meeting gave the feeling of social bonding.
Roee sensitively tailored his talk to his audience, while generating engagement and interaction.
The result was a fun and surprising meet-up. I warmly recommend Roee’s talk.
List of Topics
- The “DNA” of Creative Solutions: What Creative Ingredients do all Successful Ideas and Innovations share?
- Tapping into our Creativity: How to Create the Conditions for Creativity
- Creative Thinking Principles in Action: Techniques, Common Methods and Relevant Skills Development
- Incorporate Creative Practices Within the Lifecycle of Your Ideas and Products
- How Thinking Styles of the Past Affect our Ability to Think Creatively Today
Business, Management & Entrepreneurship
- Creative Thinking as a Tool for Innovative Management
- Creativity as the Cornerstone of Innovation
- Implementation of Creative Thinking in Decision Making Processes
- Creativity in Nature and the World of Environmental Management
- Conditions and Methods for Nurturing Creative Managers, Problem Solvers and Individual Thinkers
- Basic Principles in Creativity within your Organization’s Structure
Education & Teaching
- Creative Thinking in the World of Education and Teaching
- Creative Methods as Bridging Tools Between Students and Teachers
Self-Growth & Improvement
- Creative Thinking and Mindfulness: The perfect friendship